The most important thing in the world is family. They'll always be by your side through thick and thin.
It doesn't have to be Father's Day for me to give thanks to my dad for all he has done for me, but it's nice to have a special day to celebrate his awesomeness and to bring the family together.
Here are 10 quotes that every daughter needs to share with their beloved dad!
1. "A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men."
2. "A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."
3. "It's only when you grow up and step back from him - or leave him for your own home - it's only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it."
4. "A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way."
5. "Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes."
6. "Every girl may not be a queen to her husband, but she is always a princess to her father."
7. "A father holds his daughter's hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever."
8. "It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping."
9. "Some people don't believe in heroes, but they haven't met my dad."
10. "Spring, summer, winter autumn, no matter what the weather be. Your daughter will love you all the time, now, and for eternity."
Share these touching quotes with your father!