With Snickers being one of the top selling chocolate bars in the world, it is no surprise that it is a top favorite in my household. Going through the grocery aisle, I often find myself reaching into the candy display and grabbing a bar or two for the ride home.
The combination of caramel, nugget, chocolate and peanuts satisfies every last sweet tooth I have. Shopping with the kids means I'm picking up 4 of the buggers at the cash every where I go. The kids come by the craving honestly.
Being big on sweets we love an after dinner dessert in our house. During the summer we love eating outside and there's nothing worse than baking in the summer time southern heat. As much as I can I try to make frozen or no bake options for our after dinner treats. No bake cheesecakes are one of our favorites.
You can imagine the look on my face when a Snickers cheesecake became a thing. An even bigger smile came on my face when I also discovered I didn't have to bake this! HELLO SUMMERTIME FAVORITE! This is the perfect excuse for me to stock up!
The combination of cream cheese, chocolate and crunchy snickers bites makes for the ultimate post dinner outdoor treat! No bake and easy to make, this is a must for all the Snickers lovers on this earth!
Want more chocolate bar recipes? Check out:
To make the ultimate Snickers cheesecake, mix graham crack crumbs with melted butter until combined.
Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of a spring form pan, line the edges with parchment paper.
Beat the cream cheese until smooth and add in powdered sugar.
Add in cocoa powder and combine until well blended.
With a spatula, fold in whipped cream until fully blended.
Next, fold in the chopped Snickers pieces.
Pour the filling into the pan on top of your graham cracker crust layer. Freeze for a minimum of 2-3 hours prior to serving.
Decorate with whipped cream.
And add some caramel drizzle.
Serve up a slice on that outdoor patio and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 600 grams cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups whipped cream plus extra for topping
- 3 snickers bars chopped, plus extra for topping
- caramel sauce for topping
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and the melted butter in a bowl until combined.
- Line the bottom and edges of the pan with parchment paper for easy removal.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth using a hand mixer.
- Add the powdered sugar and cocoa powder and beat until completely combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream with a rubber spatula just until no white streaks remain.
- Fold in the chopped Snickers bars and pour the filling into the spring form pan on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Freeze the cake for at least 2-3 hours.
- After the cake has set, let it sit out at room temperature for 20-25 minutes before releasing the springform pan.
- Top with whipped cream, caramel sauce, and a few pieces of chopped Snickers bar.
- Serve up and enjoy right away!