Fall always means soup time at my house! This Chicken Noodle Casserole is packed with all the comforting flavors of chicken noodle soup, in easy casserole form that’s ready to warm you from the inside out for dinner tonight.
It’s so easy putting this together for a weeknight dinner in a hurry. The whole family won’t be able to get enough of this delicious meal!
This is one of those quick and easy dinner ideas that is the same classic favorite but with just enough of a twist on it that its different. Still SO good and a full meal all in one dish. I don't care what time of year it is, summer, winter, spring or fall, chicken noodle soup can always be a comforting go-to.
Want some more casserole recipes? Check out:
To make this deliciously creamy casserole, start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray. Pre-cook chicken and cut into chunks or shred using a hand mixer. In a mixing bowl, stir together chicken, condensed soup, mayonnaise, water, onion, cheese, and frozen veggies.
Gently fold in egg noodles.
Pour into the baking dish.
Sprinkle panko evenly over the top.
Then drizzle over the melted butter.
Bake about 30-35 minutes until bubbling and golden brown.
- 1 (12-ounce) package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 (10-ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- ½ onion, finely diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 ½ cups frozen mixed veggies
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together chicken, condensed soup, mayonnaise, water, onion, cheese, and frozen veggies. Gently fold in egg noodles, then pour into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle panko evenly over the top, then drizzle over the melted butter.
- Bake about 30-35 minutes until bubbling and golden brown.